Additional Safety Measures for Businesses
There is always room for improvement when it comes to safety. Your insurance choice for a business insurance product is twofold: (1) it protects your neighbors on the road and (2) it saves your business money. Epic Insurance commercial insurance agents save many businesses hundreds of dollars throughout the year by providing them with information on how to be safer drivers. The following are things you can do to improve your driving record:
- Require your employees to bring in a current MVR (Motor Vehicle Record) the first of every year
- Adopt an 800 # program to report unsafe driving
- Number your fleet vehicles to make it easier to track as well as for the public to report unsafe drivers
- Install GPS devices to track drivers while they are driving.
- Invest in technology that will connect your business cars to your business systems.
- Add a camera inside the vehicle.
- Consider purchasing safer vehicles for your fleet.
All of these measures have proven to be beneficial when it comes to reducing the number of crashes associated with business vehicles. Some insurance companies will offer premium discounts for implementing many of these procedures. Sometimes the savings will offset the price of putting them into place.
That being said, NOTHING relieves the stress of a $1,000,000 claim or lawsuit, except maybe having plenty of liability coverage. Thus, don't sell proper coverage short.
Our commercial insurance agents can assist with providing you industry advice about making your fleet safer. Our team receives updated information about safety features and trends in the industry, regularly. With a safety program in place, your business could lower the costs of insurance significantly. To reap the benefits of having a safe driving team, contact our local office to get quotes on commercial insurance rates.
Click - "Get a Quote" or Call 816-795-6600 or email us at Support@EpicInsurance.com for a free quote!